Accepted payment methods: Payment on Rajkumari can be made using the following payment modes:
- Credit and Debit cards.
- Net Banking
- Cash on Delivery
Payment through Credit and Debit cards: We accept the following cards for payment:
- Credit cards: Visa, American Express, Mastercard, Diners Club, and RuPay.
- Debit cards: Visa, Mastercard, RuPay, and Maestro.
If you have an international card issued by a country other than India, we accept the following:
- All international personal credit and debit cards like Visa, American Express, and Mastercard issued outside India.
- All the other commercial MasterCard cards issued by countries other than India.
- Please note that you cannot split the payment among multiple cards.
- To learn more about adding a debit or credit card to your Rajkumari account, go to the Manage Payment Methods Page.
Payment through Net Banking: You can also make payments through Net Banking. We accept payment from all the banks.
It is safe to use your Debit/Credit card or make online payment through Net Banking on Rajkumari:
At Rajkumari, we use the 3D Secure payment gateway for all card payments and for net banking. All these are industry-standard secure payment methods that ensure that all your online transactions at Rajkumari are processed in a highly secured environment.
Steps that Rajkumari take to prevent card fraud:
All our trusted online payment partners monitor online transactions continuously for any suspicious activity. They flag any potentially fraudulent transactions for manual verification by our team. We track the fraudulent activity in the following manner:
- Whenever our team is suspicious of a fraudulent transaction and cannot rule out the possibility of fraud categorically, we keep the transaction on hold. We, later on, request the customer to validate their identity through valid documents.
- The Identity documents help us ensure that the purchases were made by a genuine cardholder and not a fraudulent person.
Payment through Cash on Delivery:
If you are uncomfortable making online payments, we give you an option of Cash on Delivery (CoD). This facility allows you to pay your invoice amount in cash at the time of the delivery of your product to your doorstep. To choose the CoD option, all you need to do is select Cash on Delivery as your payment option during checkout while purchasing with Rajkumari.
- CoD facility is available only in India.
- You can only make CoD payments in Indian Rupees. Currently, we do not accept demand drafts and foreign currency.
- Also, please note that due to the limitations of the courier partners that partner with us, CoD is not available for all the zip codes in India. To ensure that your zip code has a CoD option, you can check our Zip Code finder during the checkout process to check if the CoD facility is available for your delivery address.
- The CoD facility is only available for orders above a certain amount. Please check the minimum order amount for CoD on our website.